и перевода Челябинского государственного университета
Адрес: 454001 Россия г. Челябинск
ул. Бр. Кашириных, 129
Телефон 8 (351) 799-71-50
(кафедра английского языка), время московское +2 часа
About the Conference
International Conference "Word, Utterance, Text: Cognitive, Pragmatic and Cultural Aspects" is a biennial event gathering language and linguistics scholars, teachers, professionals and students from all over Russia and across the globe. The 2022 conference will be held on April 7-9, 2022 at Chelyabinsk State University (Chelyabinsk, Russia) WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONAL FORUM “EURASIA 2022: SOCIAL AND HUMANITARIAN SPACE IN THE ERA OF GLOBALIZATION AND DIGITALIZATION”.
More information about key speakers
Baldwin van Gorp, PhD, Professor of journalism and communication management at KU Leuven in Belgium.
David Gillespie, PhD, Professor at University of Bath in the UK.
Oksana Sergeevna Issers, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Philology and Media Communications at Omsk State University named after F.M. Dostoevsky in Omsk, Russia.
Vladimir Ilyich Karasik, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Professor of the Department of General and Russian Linguistics at Pushkin State Russian Language Institute in Moscow, Russia.
Galina Anatolyevna Kopnina, Doctor of Philology, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Philology and Journalism of the Institute of Philology and Language Communication at Siberian Federal University in Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
Tatiana Viktorovna Larina, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages at RUDN University in Moscow, Russia.
Alla Petrovna Minyar-Beloroucheva, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of History at Lomonosov Moscow State University in Moscow, Russia.
Elena Genrikhovna Tareva, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Director of the Institute of Foreign Languages at Moscow City Pedagogical University in Moscow, Russia.
Anatoliy Prokopievich Chudinov, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head of the Department of Intercultural Communication, Rhetoric and Russian as a Foreign Language at Ural State Pedagogical University in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Scientific Committee of the Conference
Liliya Amiryanovna Nefedova (email@example.com), Doctor of Philology, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Linguistics and Translation at Chelyabinsk state University in Chelyabinsk, Russia.
Committee Vice Chair
David Gillespie, PhD, Professor at University of Bath in Bath, UK.
- Marina Viktorovna Zagidullina, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Professor of the Department of Journalism and Mass Communications at Chelyabinsk state University in Chelyabinsk, Russia.
- Evgeny Evgenievich Ivanov, Doctor of Philology, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics at Mogilev State University named after A.A. Kuleshov in Mogilev, Belarus.
- Vladimir Ilyich Karasik, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Professor of the Department of General and Russian Linguistics at Pushkin State Russian Language Institute in Moscow, Russia.
- Tatiana Viktorovna Larina, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Professor of the Department of Foreign Languages at RUDN University in Moscow, Russia.
- Ainagul Bektasovna Tumanova, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Professor of the Department of Russian Philology and World Literature at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
If you want to participate and publish an article:
- Please, send the application form (see APPENDIX 1) via firstname.lastname@example.org (file name: Surname of the first author_application, for example, Ivanov_application) by December 20, 2021.
- Please, send the article via email@example.com (file name: the last name of the first author_article; for example, Ivanov_article) by January 30, 2022.
- Accomodation (Please, note that accommodation and travel expenses will be borne by the participants.)
- Conference news (in Russian)
- Discursive construction: representation of reality in the context of global challenges.
- Semantics and pragmatics of text and linguistic units in a new linguistic space.
- The linguistic image of the world and cross-cultural communication.
- Translation and translation studies in the digital age.
- Language teaching and methods of teaching L1 and L2.
- The Russian language and literature in Europe and Asia.
The official languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Conference session formats
plenary session (30 min per presentation);
thematic paper session (10 min per presentation);
workshops, discussion sessions, public lectures;
remote participation (includes a publication).
- The Conference programme will be published on http://linguist-csu.narod.ru
- The Conference proceedings will be published in a RSCI journal.
- The digital copy of the journal will be published on the conference website http://linguist-csu.narod.ru and eLibrary.ru (research e-library).
- The authors of the best research papers will receive an invitation to publish their work on the Web of Science platform and will be asked to send an extended variant of the article in English.
- The Organizing Committee will decide on the type of publication after the expertise.
- Mailing of the journal is paid by the authors.
- Payment details will be sent to the authors after the editorial board’s decision.
Paper submission guidelines
How to organize your article:
We accept papers in the Russian or English language, min 5 pages, the text must be at least 75% original.
• Document editor - Microsoft Word.
• Margins - 2 cm for all sides.
• Font - Times New Roman.
• Font size - 14.
• Line spacing - 1.
• Paragraph indent - 1.25.
• Orientation - portrait, no page number, no page footnotes, no hyphenation.
The text should contain:
1. The author’s name (in the right upper corner, the author’s initials and surname in bold).
2. The name of the organization (the name of the organization in italics, in the line below in brackets, right alignment – city, country).
3. The title of the article (in the center, letters are CAPITALIZED in bold (in Russian and English).
4. Annotation of the article (100-250 words, font 12 pt, single spacing, in Russian and English).
5. Keywords (at least 6 words, font 12 pt, single spacing, in Russian and English).
6. The text of the article.
7. References are formatted the following way: [Adorno, 2001, p. 35].
8. Pictures and figures should be grouped and formatted in black and white. The font size is 12 pt. Captions are in Times New Roman Cyr font, 12 pt and placed under the figure as follows: the word “Pic. / Fig.”, space, number in figures, dash, space, capitalized name (without a period at the end of the sentence), for example,
Pic. 1 – Types of subordinate clauses
Fig. 1 – Types of subordinate clauses
In tables, the font should NOT be less than 10 pt. The sizes of the cells and the table should be minimized as much as possible. Tables are presented in 12 pt as follows: the word “Table” in the right upper corner without indentation, a space, the table number (if there are more than one), the name with a capital letter on the next line (without a period at the end of the sentence), for example,
Types of subordinate clauses
9. A numbered list of references in accordance with the Russian National Standard (GOST R 7.0.100–2018), formed in alphabetical order, at the end of the article under the heading References.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and to seeing you in Chelyabinsk.
Conference Organizing Committee
Chelyabinsk State University
Faculty of Linguistics and Translation
129 Bratyev Kashirinykh st.,
454001 Chelyabinsk, Russia
Tel: +7 (351) 7997150; UTC/GMT +5 hrs
University official website: http://www.csu.ru/en
Conference website: http://linguist-csu.narod.ru